CRM Manager - Full TimeApply for this role
Strong Onboarding & Retention Experience Required
As our CRM Manager, you will have previous experience of using Hubspot for Marketing and past experience of running campaigns that drive usage and retention. We’ll ask you to bring your past campaigns to life for us and outline results.
We’ll need you to start several programmes of CRM marketing focusing on distinct audiences across our app users, our Stars, and various categories of B2B partners. Our CRM efforts are in their infancy – so this is a great opportunity to work with a blank canvas and apply all the lessons you’ve learnt previously.
Experience of running CRM programmes for an app or a health and fitness business is a bonus.
We’re a start-up – with plans to grow fast. You’ll need to roll your sleeves up and hit the ground running – ideas, energy and attention to detail are vital. We’re a small team who turn our hands to whatever is needed to grow the business – so if you have experience in other areas of marketing, that’s a bonus.
Read on to find out more.
What will I be doing?
- Managing the day-to-day maintenance of all CRM setup and activity
- Quickly develop a programme of retention-focused marketing to our B2C app users, keeping them engaged with the app and communicating feature launches, events, and other activity
- Developing a programme of CRM marketing to engage our partners across a diverse portfolio that includes fitness and sport legends, commercial partners and health professionals. You’ll need to keep them informed about our app, our company and how they can get the most out of their relationship with Amplify
- Helping create a CRM strategy that encompasses email, SMS, push notifications and social – including Whatsapp and LinkedIn messaging
- Defining a clear calendar of activity throughout the year
- Copywriting for all CRM activity
- Working with colleagues or agencies to generate content assets
- Creating clear reporting on CRM and related app and website activity
- Supporting the service team and Social Media Manager with inbound social media and community management
- Understanding and educating the business in CRM best practice across email, SMS and app push notifications
- Communicating internally developments and trends in CRM – including what they mean for the business specifically
- Two years or more experience in CRM and at least one years’ of Hubspot configuration and usage
- Able to self-organise and willing to work in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Experience analysing the needs of Sales and Account Management teams, documenting and translating into an optimised Hubspot configuration
- Experience creating CRM marketing and retention strategies, and then delivering them hands-on in Hubspot
- Understanding of hands-on reporting on CRM and resulting actions (including website and app)
- Experience editing in Hubspot, including HTML
- Knowledge of A/B test planning and analysis.
- Knowledge of key CRM topics like deliverability
- Have previously delivered annual calendars and content assets
- Can build strong working relationships with colleagues and agencies
- Contribute to generating ideas across CRM, social, site content and content marketing
- Experience of Google Analytics a necessity – experience of Hubspot Analytics or other tools a bonus
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofing skills, and ideally basic image editing skills; video editing a bonus
- Excellent communications skills – written and oral
Hybrid Remote Working & Office Time
We're all working from home now. When we can be in the office, you'll be expected to be there 1 or 2 days a week in Horsham, West Sussex, and work from home the rest of the time. We're flexible - our team are based around the UK and India.
How to Apply
Email us your CV and a covering email/letter (Word or PDF) that explains how your experiences match our requirements